First we'd like to thank YOU. You the reader, the mentor, the mentee, the contributor, YOU. Together, we''re stronger. Thank you for contributing!
- For connecting open source folks across the world to share ideas, learn and collaborate
- For collecting best practices on "initiating, nurturing, and growing, and maintain groups of passionate contributors"
- For the collection of resources on launching and growing the project
- For being a good example of an open source community (and for the tech too!)
- For all things related to open source
- For conference talks on mentorship and open source
- Open Source Summit, MongoDB World/Live, DrupalCon, JSConf and more
- For a free, open source platform which aims to connect software developers and mentors all over the world
- For the collection of resources for underrepresented people in tech (scholarships, events, job opportunities and more)
- For powering the current docs/guide
- For hosting/deployment
- For powering the first implementation of the docs/guide
- For the site template used as the in the original mentorship.guide landing page
- For the base illustrations used on the landing page
Thank you to the following (and those not listed below) for contributing!
We're still figuring out how we want to display contributors (both from GitHub and through other offline channels). If you have any ideas, let us know. Thanks!